- Submit art piece(s) as described in the Application below.
- Be available to serve a term as a Designer from August 1, 2013 through February 1, 2014.
- Be capable of completing all requirements on time during that 6 month period.
- Be able to submit art images in JPG format electronically by digital photography.
- Be able to submit clear and concise project instructions.
- Designers working for companies that make/sell wood crafts are not eligible.
- Entries can only be accepted from US applicants. Sorry to our international friends!
Preferred (Optional) Requirements:
- Online forums: Involved on a weekly basis on at least one online forum that is craft related.
- Active pinner on Pinterest.
- Active on your own personal blog.
- Additional projects may be submitted as desired.
- Ability to create short instructional project videos.
- Submit photographs (no larger than 1 MB each) of TWO projects that show your style. Projects can be wood designs, mixed media, home decor, etc.
- Submit an essay of 500 words or less describing who you are, why you love to create, what you love about Artsy Chaos, what your style is, any other hobbies you have, etc. Something that describes YOU and why you would make a great Artsy Chaos design team member!
- Use of Artsy Chaos wood is not required but we would certainly love to see what you've done with our products!
- Send photos that show us how much you love crafting and show a clear style.
- Your photos and designs must be original and not published elsewhere.
- Photos will not be used outside of this design team competition.
How to Enter:
- Send your entry (photos and essay) electronically to email@example.com with the subject line "Artsy Chaos Design Team Application 2013".
- Please label your .jpgs as "DesignTeam_yourname.jpg".
- Your email should include:
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Your Blog or Website URL
- Pinterest Name or URL
- Entries must be received by July 20th, 2013
- Questions? Please feel free to submit them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line "Question Regarding Design Team Competition".
Artsy Chaos Design Team Members will receive unfinished wood craft products to finish creatively as deemed by Artsy Chaos. Papers and embellishments may also be sent to design team members to use on projects. Design team members will receive full credit for their work and photographs published online or in print.
Good luck! We look forward to seeing your entries!!